Friday, February 18, 2011

On to the garden area

Once the main yard was clear it was time to fix up inside the garden area. There was a pretty large pile of debris in the center so I had to take all that out. Here is a before:

And an after:
This is also when I introduce the chickies! I do not remember what breeds they are, if you can tell let me know.

Some days while working in the garden I will set the chickies up and let them play in the dirt for awhile, they LOVE it.

The next move and possibly the smelliest was to clear out the area where the coop will be built. Doing this didnt take long but it sure was gross. This is how it started:
Now I am proud to say it's clean and smell free:
The red X is where the coop will be built. Plenty of space for the chicks to run around.
For cost purposes, I've decided to start all my plants from seeds. That will be next time!





No comments:

Post a Comment